We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. From time to time we may change this policy by updating this page. You should regularly check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes the information you provided at the time of registering with our site, subscribing to our services or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- The nature of your interest in Digital Emergency so that we can send you details about us which we think may interest you.
- With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information;
- Information about the way you use our site. We only collect this information in an anonymous form, which means that it cannot be used to identify you. Please refer to the section entitled ‘cookies’ for further information.
- Information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to those involved in our organisation. This information is collected in an aggregated, statistical form and cannot be used to identify you.
How is my data collected?
When someone visits our website we collect standard Internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website using the data in the logs. We will not associate any log data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source.
Our website allows visitors to send enquiries via a form and we collect email addresses from this form. We require this information to improve our services and be able to respond to visitor enquiries. We may periodically send promotional emails about the business that we think you may find useful using the email address which you have provided, we will only do this if you opt-in to receive emails from us. If you change your mind you will have the opportunity to opt out of this at any time by contacting us and asking for your details to be removed or unsubscribing directly from the email. You can contact us by email at email@example.com
How do you keep my data safe?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How long do you keep my data for?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as you have given us permission to retain your data. If you contact us to request we delete your data or opt-out on our website you will no longer receive anything from us, your personal information is deleted immediately, and the remaining information is anonymised for analytical purposes, such as Google Analytics.
The only time your details will be stored on file with us is if you have provided us with permission to retain those details.